We Olive and Wine Bar Avondale is located at The Shops of Alameda Crossing in Avondale, Arizona. Our store offers California certified olive oils, small production wines, artisan produced food products and tasteful gifts. We also offer complimentary tastings of our olive oils, vinegars, and gourmet foods. The wine bar is an extension of our establishment where we showcase wines available by the glass and bottle that are not offered in your grocery store and our food menu features several of our gourmet products incorporated into the recipes so that you get a first hand experience of how these items may taste in your home recipes.
Avondale, located 20 minutes west of Phoenix, is home to the first We Olive in Arizona. Health, fitness and wholesome foods are a priority for my many West Valley residents and visitors to the region, making it a great place for a We Olive.
What to do
In our region there are a lot of things to do when you have more than 300 days of sunshine per year. It truly depends on your likes and the time of year. We recommend the following activities if you live or are visiting the area:
- ISM Raceway in Avondale host Indy and NASCAR racing
- Goodyear Ballpark is home to major league baseball spring training for the Cactus League every year
- Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park provides some of the most challenging hiking trails in the area
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park provides horseback riding; hiking trails and features the only grass picnic area (65 acres) in the Maricopa County park system
- Take in a Pro Football game at the State Farm Stadium (Arizona Cardinals) or Pro Hockey game at the Gila River Arena (Phoenix Coyotes) in Glendale
In addition to these activities, you can take in several rounds of golf at one of the dozen golf courses in this area! Also, throughout the year our West Valley cities offer fine art festivals, outdoor music concerts, parades and many holiday celebration events.
Attractions in the West Valley