This recipe puts a twist on the traditional Coleslaw. Here we add our We Olive Siracha Lime White Balsamic Vinegar to a traditional coleslaw while also adding We Olive Jalapeño Oil for an even spicier burst of flavor!
- 3 Carrots, Shredded
- 4 Cups, Cabbage, Shredded
- ½ Cup of We Olive Jalapeño Oil
- ½ Cup of We Olive Sriracha Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Salt, Adjust According To Taste
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- Heat vinegar so that sugar will dissolve in it. Microwave heating works well for this.
- Add salt and pepper to heated vinegar.
- Mix together mayonnaise and Siracha Sauce.
- Add to cooled vinegar mix. Add black pepper and whisk.
- When ready to serve, pour over shredded vegetables.
Notes: If you like your coleslaw on the creamier, less tangy side, increase the mayonnaise and decrease the Jalapeno Oil.