Arugula Tomato Salad is a simple and healthy summer salad that goes with any main course. Delicious dressing includes lemon zest, We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and We Olive Balsamic Vinegar. It’s a great basic recipe that’s highly adaptable and versatile. Perfect to serve with grilled, roasted, and cooked meats, such as chicken, pork, beef, lamb.
- 3 Tablespoons We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup We Olive Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon zest
- 5 oz Arugula
- 5 cup tomatoes each sliced however you prefer
- Optional ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Optional ¼ cup Pine nuts lightly toasted
- In a medium bowl, prepare the salad dressing. Combine We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil, We Olive Balsamic Vinegar, and mix. Add lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula and tomatoes.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You don’t have to use all of the dressing. Drizzle as much or as little as you prefer.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and lightly toasted pine nuts.
Leave a Reply