A Recent Study Suggests that Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Key Ingredient that could Help Mitigate the Effects of Covid-19"The antioxidation protective benefits of Olive Oil, especially EVOO, which has a higher phenolic content promotes its role for enhancing the immune system defense against viruses." EVOO is a key ingredient in the Mediterranean diet that lowers cytokine levels, reducing symptoms and severity among...
News Feed: We Olive Buzz
- We Olive Oktoberfest 2021 a Social Media Harvest Celebration
- A Recent Study Suggests that Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Key Ingredient that could Help Mitigate the Effects of Covid-19
- Congrats Sandi Sheppard, WINNER of the Summer Sandwich Recipe Contest!
- 3 Irresistible Veggie Dips
- The Best Summer Salads
- Plan the Perfect Father's Day!
- Backyard BBQ, We Olive Style
- Unique Mother's Day Gifts
- 3 Snacks To Try This Spring!
- New Year's Giveaway Winner!
Wine Tasting Room