This breakfast sandwich will have you feeling great to start the day!
- 1 tablespoon We Olive EVOO
- 1 cup of tomatoes (sliced, cherry, or whatever you have)
- 4 biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large, rimmed baking pan with foil if you are baking biscuits.
- Cook bacon. Bacon cooks best slowly over low heat, so turn your burner on low. Soon the bacon will begin to release some of its fat. When it starts to buckle and curl, use the tongs to loosen the strips and turn each slice to cook on the other side. Keep flipping and turning the bacon so that it browns evenly. Cook until bacon is done.
- Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat We Olive EVOO over medium heat ( you can also use butter) Break the egg into custard cup or small bowl; carefully slide egg into the pan from custard cup. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook for about 1 minute or until outer edges turn opaque. Cover skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until yolks are firm, not runny.
- To assemble, split biscuits in half, and top-bottom halves with half cheese slice, fried egg, spinach, and tomatoes. Add top halves of biscuits to complete sandwiches. Serve warm.