- 10 fresh blackberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tsp. We Olive Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- Crushed ice, about a handful
- Splash of ginger ale
- Add 7 blackberries and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon, muddle until berries are broken down.
- Add Ginger Balsamic Reduction, Vodka, and crushed ice to the shaker.
- Shake for a couple of seconds until combined.
- Pour into a glass.
- Top with a splash of ginger ale and a few whole berries.
Leave a Reply