This yummy grilled chicken and veggie recipe is delicious and healthy! This recipe works on an outdoor grill as it does in a griddle pan on the stove.
For the Marinade
- ¼ cup We Olive Extra Virgin Olive
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 4 large chicken breasts skinless + de-boned
- 2 bell peppers seeds were removed and sliced into thick strips
- 2-3 large zucchini/courgette sliced into thick slices
- Handful broccoli
- 2 carrots
- Pre-heat the grill/griddle pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and allow to sit while you make the marinade.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken and the other half over the vegetables. Allow marinating for a few minutes.
- Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side (depending on thickness) until cooked to your preference. Remove from the grill, cover with foil and allow to rest while you grill the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables to your preference.
- Remove from the grill and serve with the chicken and lemon wedges for squeezing.