Nacho average snack with this healthy recipe!
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 sprigs thyme, plus more for serving
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, optional
- Heat Oven to 425 F. Wash and slice apples. Coat a small rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Add apples, sprinkle with thyme sprigs, and roast until tender, 15 minutes.
- Place the apples on a plate.
- Drizzle half of the melted nut butter over apples. Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips and cinnamon over apples. Repeat process with remaining apples, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!