Crisp on the outside and tender in the middle, these roasted pumpkin slices will have your mouth watering! You can make these for your next garden party, or a cozy night in, these pumpkin party snacks are a must to try this fall.
- 1 small pumpkin or 1/4 large pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Drizzle honey optional
- Heat oven to 400F. Using a large metal spoon, scoop out the seeds and insides of the pumpkin. Save the seeds for roasting. Use a sharp chef’s knife to cut slices of pumpkin, 1-inch thick.
- Place pumpkin slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and rub on both sides of the pumpkin. Season with salt, spices, and brown sugar. Roast for 18-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of pumpkin slices (check at 15-minute mark).