- 1 c. Blanco tequila
- 1/2 c. mezcal
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved, plus slices for garnish
- 3 c. cubed seedless watermelon (preferably from small watermelons)
- 6 tbsp. fresh lime juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 6 tbsp. simple syrup
- Combine tequila, mezcal, and jalapeño in a jar or bowl. Let stand at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour. Discard jalapeño.
- Place watermelon in a pitcher and muddle until broken down. Add tequila mixture, lime juice, and simple syrup. Serve chilled in pitcher or a hollowed-out watermelon over ice garnished with jalapeño slices and lime wedges.
Leave a Reply