Grab your tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, and feta for a refreshing Summer Veggie Salad. Sure to satisfy your appetite and leave you feeling cooled off, this is the perfect post-sunshine meal!
- 2 tablespoons We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tomatoes (1 cup diced)
- ½ cucumber (1 cup diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (1 cup diced)
- ½ red onion ( ½ cup chopped)
- ½ cup diced feta (optional)
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- ½ cup of watermelon (optional)
- Salad: Chop all salad ingredients into equal-sized blocks. Toss together in a large bowl.
- Dressing: Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Assemble: Add the dressing to the salad, tossing to evenly coat. For tastiest results, let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.