Rich, hearty, and oh so delicious.
- 1 Rib Eye Steak (r any cut of meat, adjusting cooking times accordingly)
- 2 Tbsp We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Dash of We Olive Sriracha Lime White Balsamic (this is optional but encouraged for a spicier taste)
- Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle Rib Eye Steak with We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Season with salt (to taste) and Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Flip steak and repeat. Drizzle We Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak in a hot pan, and sear on side for 6 minutes.
- Flip steak and sear for another 4 minutes for a medium temperature (for a one inch/two and a half centimeter steak).
- To finish off the steak, place Unsalted Butter in the pan, and let melt.
- Baste steak by spooning the hot butter over the steak.
- Remove steak from pan and let rest for at least 3 minutes.
- Top with butter or your favorite sauce. Serve and enjoy!