- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon We Olive Fresh Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Make a flavorful vinaigrette. Place the lime juice, tamari or soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, and chile-garlic paste together in a 2-cup glass jar, seal, and shake to combine. Alternatively, use a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the peanut butter and shake again to combine. Add the peanut butter, olive oil, and sesame oil. Seal the jar and shake vigorously for 30 seconds until the sauce comes together, or whisk until combined. Serve as a dipping sauce.
- Thin the sauce, as needed. Pour in 2 tablespoons of water, replace the lid and shake until incorporated, or whisk until combined. Add more water 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached for coating noodles.