While the Mediterranean Diet, which includes a healthy dose of extra virgin olive oil, has been in existence for hundreds of years, recent studies provide compelling evidence of the associated health benefits. Topping the list of reasons to eat like a Greek:
- Reduced risk of coronary artery disease and stroke
- More effective than a low-fat diet at reducing cardiovascular risk
- Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Lower incidence of alzheimers
- Reduced risk of some cancers
- Lower incidence of mood disorders like depression, distress or anxiety
- Lower incidence of obesity
- Increased odds of better quality of life in old age
For more information about the Mediterranean Diet, check out our food pyramid that explains the types of foods you should eat, the quantities and how often.
Thanks foг finally talking about > Ҭhe Mediterranean Diet, Olivve Oil
& Your Health | Ԝe Olive < Loved it!